Followers

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Post

I didn't really know to much about the graduation project until last trimester, when a couple of seniors in my Modern America class where talking about the requirements and the time that they put into theirs. From what I heard from those seniors this graduation project seemed impossible and little ridiculous.

While in my Model U.N. class we studied a lesson on the diamond conflict in Sierra Leone and ever since then I knew that I wanted to learn more about this topic. But I always had an interest in the AIDS crisis, so I guess those are a couple of topics that I am interested in.

Some concerns that I have with this project is that I not comfortable with HTML, or Dreamweaver or Photoshop and just about anything that has to do with computers, so that alone will make this project a difficult task.

2 comments:

  1. Alexis,

    Slow down with your worries about HTML Dreamweaver or PhotoShop! Your project is not basesd totally on your knowledge of those programs. However, keep in mind your topic should become a project not a report. The diamond conflict in Sierra Leone lends itself better towards a report than a project. Think to yourself - how can I get actively involved in my topic? You and I can talk about your ideas.
    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alexis,

    Let's talk about Nelson today.

    - Mrs. Savido

    ReplyDelete